Jurgen Klopp must be cursing his luck as new Liverpool Manager.
In the space of a few short weeks of his tenure he has lost several key players to injury:
- Daniel Sturridge: Seems like he is now permanently injured, knee injury.
- Danny Ings: Our best Summer buy is out for the Season with a cruciate injury
- Jordan Henderson: Out since August, our Captain will return soon.
- Joe Gomez: New recruit had played very well until his ACL injury struck.
- Momo Sakho: Huge loss to the defence, will be out for two months.
- James Milner: Hamstring injury, another blow to the midfield, yet to find his best form.
- Jon Flanagan: Lest we forget him, has been out for over a Season, soon to return to training.
With an injury list this long, it makes any team suffer, let us hope Jurgen Klopp can work his Borussia Dortmund magic on this depleted Liverpool side.