Liverpool put in a tremendous display against Man City at Anfield on Sunday and were very unlucky not to gain all three points.
Martin Skrtel scored Liverpool's opener with a great header from a corner, but he turned from hero to villian when a very poor back-pass allowed Carlos Tevez in for the equaliser.
- Pepe Reina: Flapped at a few crosses, otherwise solid display. 6
- Martin Kelly: Was at fault for Toure's goal, did well afterwards. 7
- Martin Skrtel: Great goal, fatal error for Tevez' goal. 7
- Sebastian Coates: Played quite well in a surprising start. 6
- Glen Johnson: Accomplished performance at left & right back. 7
- Lucas: A thigh injury forced the Brazilian off early. 6
- Steve Gerrard: Was always involved in the game. 6
- Joe Allen: Impressive midfield display by the new boy. 8
- Raheem Sterling: Amazing game by the 17 year old. 8
- Fabio Borini: Was expecting more, best yet to come. 6
- Luis Suarez: Busy but wasteful, scored a great free-kick. 7
- Johnjo Shelvey: Great play by him, on for Lucas. 7